Pupils are required to wear the full school uniform.
The uniform consists of:
- Navy V-neck jumper with school crest and stripes on the V
- Blue shirt and school tie
- Grey pants and dark socks
- Navy pinafore with navy knee socks or tights/ navy slacks
- Black or navy shoes – no runners allowed
For health and safety reasons the wearing of jewellery is not allowed except for watches and stud earrings.
Pupils may wear the tracksuit on PE day only. Runners must be worn for PE. In the event of a child not having a school tracksuit, the child must wear their school uniform and bring sports clothes in a bag.